“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” --mark twain

Monday, March 7, 2011

Blake Lively mixed with Chanel


In case you are not aware, Blake Lively is the new face for Chanel. Lucky? Yes definitely! Blake Lively is simply amazing and will do a great job. Here is the first image and I can not wait to see more! I think the creativity of this image is brilliant and I love it. 
Blake Lively once said, “I had other opportunities and I would say, ‘Thank you so much, but I am holding out for Chanel,’ ” she said. “That’s who I want to be the face of. And people would say, ‘Well, that’s unrealistic, they only hire Europeans,’ and I said: ‘Well, how great. I’ll be the first then.’ ” 

This is a perfect example of chasing your dreams. You can do anything you put your heart and mind to. 

Thank you Karl Lagerfeld for making such a smart decision!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment