“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” --mark twain

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jo Malone

My cousin, Paige, introduced my sister and I to Jo Malone products. We fell in love immediately and asked Santa Claus for some cologne that Christmas. The Jo Malone collection consists of A LOT of colognes, candles, and skin care. Their scents are very light and are made for layering. Taylor and I love the vanilla & anise cologne. Molly Sims tweeted on Jan. 26th, "Love layering scents 2create something that is uniquely me. Jo Malones makes it so east w. their fragrance sets-Lime basil&Mandarine is a fav.!" The Jo Malone gragrance collection makes great gifts are are wrapped very nicely. Go to www.jomalone.com and order your fragrance today. I promise you will not be disappointed.

[images via Jomalone.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment