“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” --mark twain

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Vintage

About a year ago I found this vintage dress at an antique shop in Fayetteville, TN for about seven dollars. I was very excited about it but haven't worn it out anywhere yet. I decided to put the black sweater on top of it to mix it up bit. 


sweater: Forever 21
Dress: vintage
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Christian Louboutin
watch: Michael Kors



Antique shopping is one of my favorite hobbies. I find some beautiful jewelry, clothes, and furniture when I can go! You should go to some local antique malls and see what you can find.
xx Murphie

No comments:

Post a Comment