“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” --mark twain

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

SAG AWARDS 2011 Red Carpet

Dianna Agron in vintage Chanel 

Lea Michele in Oscar de Renta

January Jones in Carolina Herrera 

Sofia Vergara in Roberto Cavalli

Mila Kunis wearing Alexander McQueen

Eva Longoria in Georges Hobeika gown

Nicole Kidman in Nina Ricci
As all of you know, I love Red Carpet fashion! I personally believe award season is the most wonderful time of the year. Yes! I do love Christmas time but it's two different meanings of wonderful. I literally cannot get enough of these fashionable gowns. Although, I enjoyed every bit of the SAG 2011 Red Carpet fashion, I thought the 2011 Golden Globes had more glamorous gowns. My best dressed for the SAG Awards is Dianna Agron in Chanel and January Jones in Carolina Herrera. Dianna Agron looked so classy and flawless. I mean, she is wearing Chanel so what do you expect? The Fashion Police argued about the length of her dress and her hair style but I thought the length was perfect and I loved her messy hair with the perfect dress. If her hair would have been perfectly put together then it would have seemed a bit too boring for me. I loved January Jones' dress because of it's vintage style and the colors. The dress looks like it was made for her and she looks so effortless. This style proves that you don't have to be showing off your ta-tas and wearing skin tight clothes to look beautiful. It was so nice to see Sophia Vergara in a color other than red. It seems like she wears red a lot and I thought blue looked stunning on her. The contrast with her olive skin tone and her dark hair was great! Before I go, I must add that I loved Nicole Kidman's dress but I don't understand why she wore a necklace with it?! Her dress had a very detailed neck line and she should know better then to wear a necklace with it. That throws off the whole look of the dress. The lace detailing on the front and definitely on the back of the dress is absolutely breath taking. I considered putting her on my "worst dressed" list because of her necklace, but her dress is too gorgeous for me to do that. Okay, I'm finished rambling about the fashion on the Red Carpet. Who was your favorite fashionista of the night? I can't wait to see what is next!!

No comments:

Post a Comment