“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” --mark twain

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

kitty cat


TAYLOR SWIFT (she looked ah-maz-ing this night)

There are certain breeds of people who remind me of cats.  They have very strong facial features and "cat eyes."  They are very interesting and beautiful.  I am very envious because I would die to have strong cheek bones.  We all want what we can't have right?  The 'cat' people that I know also have kind of a sassy attitude....hmm what a coincidence! :)  Am I the only one the notices the resemblance? 


Lacee, "kitty cat" Caitlin, and Me. 


My best friend, Sarah Jean, is in the middle and she is def. part cat.


1 comment:

  1. Kelly Cobb is another one! She is very catlike!

    ReplyDelete