“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” --mark twain

Saturday, December 18, 2010

lip gloss

One of the many things I have learned from my momma is to never leave the house without lip gloss.  She used to drive me crazy about it and now I drive my friends crazy about it.  I can't stand the feel of not having lip gloss on my lips and then I feel so washed out when I don't have a little bit of color on my lips.  I even have to put Vaseline on my lips before I go to bed to keep my lips moist.  Here are a few of my favorite lip gloss....

123 Fig

Bobbi Brown Hot Pink 16.

Chanel "Insouciance"

No comments:

Post a Comment