“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” --mark twain

Sunday, December 5, 2010

little white church

When driving down country roads I sometimes see the prettiest older churches while most of the time they are white.  Like most girls, I dream about my future wedding.  I dream about my beautiful white dress, my bridesmaids, my flowers, and of course the church.  I'm definitely not ready to get married anytime soon but I can still dream about my big day.  When I saw this church on the way to Arrington Vineyards I fell in love and could see myself getting married there.  I can picture the inside being filled with beautiful arch ways and old, dark, and thick wood floors.  I love vintage and I love antiques.  I'm sure I'll come across another beautiful and old white church in the future and fall in love with it also.  I have just always loved beautiful and historical churches. 


No comments:

Post a Comment