“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” --mark twain

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

white.christmas

I know I'm about two weeks late but this was the first year I have experience a white Christmas.  I dream about this every year and always get disappointed when I wake up and don't see anything on the ground.  This was by far the best Christmas I've had in a long time with several inches of beautiful white snow, my family all being together, getting everything I asked for, and all the great food.  I couldn't have been happier.  It makes me so thankful for everything I have and the family I am blessed with.  I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment