“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” --mark twain

Friday, January 7, 2011

nye


This was my first New Year's Eve being 21 years old so I refused to have a boring night.  My best friend Leah and I went downtown Nashville, TN for the night and had a blast.  Of course, it would have been 10 times more fun if the rest of my good friends could have joined us.  It was surprisingly not as cold as we thought it would be so we didn't suffer too bad in our dresses BUT walking miles and miles in high heels really hurt my feet and calf muscles.  The things a girl like me would do for fashion is pretty much endless. I love every part of Nashville and I can not wait to go back again!  The energy in Nashville is so uplifting and happy.  Everybody is so welcoming and optimistic. This next year will be full of surprises and I am going to continue my life on a clean slate.  This year I'm going to live my life for ME and I'm not going to be afraid to take chances or tell people no.  I want to be spontaneous and travel more because it only makes sense.  I'm young and single which means I don't have anything holding me back.  I hope to reach for the stars to help my future become bigger and brighter.  I thank God every night for my awesome friends and family who support me with my decisions and forgive me for my mistakes.  xoxo
Leah and Me 

First time wearing my new Louboutin's


The Wild Horse Saloon 

The Hard Rock Cafe

The Union Station..beautiful


probably the scariest car ride ever.


No comments:

Post a Comment