“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” --mark twain

Monday, January 10, 2011

country strong

This past weekend my friends and I went to see the movie, "Country Strong."  It was so good.  I can not wait to see it again.  The music was amazing along with the acting and story line.  My friend, Betsy, bought the cd and was so kind to give me a copy so that made me a happy girl.  Although Gweneth Paltrow did an amazing job, I fell in love with Leighton Meester all over again in the film.  Along with her great performance she is also an amazing singer.  I recommend this movie to everybody. 



Gweneth Paltrow at the premiere. 

isn't she beautiful?

No comments:

Post a Comment