“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” --mark twain

Thursday, January 13, 2011

winter wonderland

The Fowler girls
North Alabama has been shut down this week due to snow and ice.  Sunday night we received 8 inches of snow and it has not gotten above freezing all week.  I hate cold weather.  I am counting down the days for spring and summer.
This past week my mom, sister, and I have been watching old seasons on Gossip Girl, made snow cream, and just been lazy.  Although it's been nice being lazy and not doing anything, I'm so ready to get back in the routine of things.  We are not use to this kind of weather in Alabama.  I don't know what I would do if I lived up north and had to experience this all winter.

My sister, Taylor and Me

SNOW CREAM



Wine with fresh grapes

Taylor Fowler

No comments:

Post a Comment