“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” --mark twain

Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Grand Magnolias

My best friends, Sarah Jean and Leah, introduced me to a band called, "The Grand Magnolias."  The first time I heard them was when they came to Huntsville for a concert at Crossroads.  It was so much fun and I was taken away by how good they were.  I did not want the night to end.  They are so talented and I can not wait to see what they have planned for the future.  They have a self-titled album available to purchase on iTunes for only about $8.  I bought the cd and you should too.  www.thegrandmagnolias.com  







Some of my favorite songs are:
"Sing out," "American Dreams," "Four Fifteen," "Whoa," and "Please Believe Me."  

No comments:

Post a Comment