“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” --mark twain

Monday, November 29, 2010

21

My first legal drink--Monaco Margarita on the rocks
On November the 25th I turned 21 years old.  I have been waiting for this day to arrive for years and I feel like I should have been 21 years ago since a lot of my friends are older than me.  Now, I am no longer the party pooper that can't get into the bars and now I'm no longer the only one that can be the DD!  I am so excited to be able to participated with my friends and not having anything to hold me back.
my beautiful cake from my fabulous mom!
I kind of sucked that my birthday fell on Thanksgiving this year considering everybody was out of town but my friends and I still managed to have a splendid time.  I got to spend all day with my family and then that night my close friends and I went to the Scene Lounge and Bridgestreet.  The Scene Lounge is one of my favorite spots because it has a great atmosphere, great food, and great drinks.  I am so blessed to have such good friends that put their plans on hold so I could have a marvelous birthday celebration.  I feel like your 21st birthday should be special and my friends and family def. helped make it special.  
One of my presents and I also received DDF microdermabrasion, money, and a beautiful Brahmin purse

Since this was such a big day for me I decided to rent a Rebecca Taylor dress from renttherunway.com and I'm so glad I did!  Since it was my first time doing business with them I was a little hesitant about the service and product but it was great!  They have tons of brand name dresses for every occasions and you can rent them for a min. of 4 days.  They send you two sizes just incase one size doesn't fit right and they pay for the dry cleaning and for shipping it back to them.  Why didn't they have this website when I was in prom??  I will def. use this website in the future and I recommend it to any girl looking for a beautiful dress!  
xoxo,
Murph


My sister and momma!

My daddy, sister, and brother

Birthday girl

No comments:

Post a Comment