“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” --mark twain

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wish list

J.Crews tall leather gloves
As of today, my 21st birthday is in eight days and Christmas is a little over a month away so of course I've already started my wish list.  I have always been one to just ask for clothes, perfume, hand bags, or etc. but I've realized that those things aren't special and are very forgetable.  This year I decided to ask for more special things that I can find useful and things that I will never forget and will always hold close to my heart.  Take a moment to think about your past Christmases and birthdays.  Do you still use your gifts from the past or have they just become a waste of space to collect dust?  I don't know about you, but this seems to be a reoccurring issue for me.  Here are a few things on my current wish list so what are you asking for this holiday season?

Some stud ear rings similar to these in black onyx or smokey quartz
DDF Revolve 400x to help exfoliate my skin
Christian Louboutin's





Bobbi Brown make up brush set

No comments:

Post a Comment