“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” --mark twain

Sunday, November 28, 2010

WINE

It's always so relaxing to drink a glass of wine out of beautiful wine glasses with some chocolate while watching your favorite t.v. shows.  Yesterday, my mom, aunt, best friend, and I went to Arrington Vineyards in Tennessee.  It has always been something that I've wanted to do and I had so much fun and can not wait to go back!!  The vineyard was beautiful and had an amazing atmosphere.  One of the owners is Kix Brooks from the country group, Brooks and Dunn.  I was hoping he would be there since it was the weekend of Christmas Open House.  When you arrive to the vineyard you put your name on a waiting list for the wine tasting and while you wait you can sip on some wine and eat crackers and cheese.  I would love to go back in the spring when it's warmer and bring some food and have a picnic on the picnic tables outside.  I recommend everyone to take a trip out to Tennessee to visit the beautiful Arrington Vineyards.  A bottle of wine starts at $17 and goes up.  I seem to be a cheap wine girl because the more expensive wines seem too dry for me and that is just fine with me!  
wine tasting

some of our favorites
breath taking

Merry Christmas from Arrington Vineyards
Sarah Jean and I waiting patiently 

my beautiful mother and aunt



No comments:

Post a Comment