“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” --mark twain

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

VS FASHION

I wait patiently every year for the Victoria Secret fashion show and every year it gets even better.  I have a dream of participating one day and yes, I am well aware that my dream will never come true.  I'm obsessed with their HUGE and beautiful angel wings.  I'm sure I would struggle trying to keeps the wings up.  It always amazes me how creative they get every year with their costumes.  Although, I love Katy Perry's music I do not love her fashion.  She always wears the tackiest clothes and I'm ready for her to mature starting with her hair.  Only a few more minutes until the show begins!!!

Here are a few of my favorite from previous fashion shows...
Adriana Lima--My favorite!


love these wings!



I love Miranda too!

No comments:

Post a Comment