“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” --mark twain

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Friends

I can't express how much I appreciate the support I have from my friends.  They are my rock and they along with my family keep me going.  I would much rather have a few best friends than a bunch of fake friends.  I've had friends that I've grown up with and recently I've made some great new friends that I know would do anything for me and I would also do anything for them.


“Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.” -Sex and the City


No comments:

Post a Comment