“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” --mark twain

Saturday, November 27, 2010

be thankful

Every year my family and I normally go to South Carolina for Thanksgiving.  I was very disappointed when I received the news that we would be staying home this year due to my dad's eye surgery.  This ended up being great because I was able to spend Thanksgiving with both sides of my family instead of just my dad's.  Thanksgiving is all about counting your blessings and cherishing the ones you love.

I am thankful for...
My friends!

Baby Easton!

The Marine Corps




My immediate family

My extended family

What are you thankful for?

No comments:

Post a Comment