“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” --mark twain

Monday, November 22, 2010

Family Fun

My beautiful mother and I

My top priority in life is my family and friends.  I realize that my family will always be there for me no matter what and will always respect my decisions.  This past weekend was filled with lots of excitement with my wonderful momma, brother, sister, aunt, uncle, and cousins.  I will always cherish the memories made with them and I couldn't have asked for a better weekend!  My mom and I went shopped til we dropped, went and ate dinner at Cantina Loredo, and watched Sex and the City 2.  That is one of my favorite movies and I wish one day I could live the life of Carrie Bradshaw.  I dream of owning a closet like hers with all the vintage and designer clothes and having a job working for Vogue Magazine.


“As we drive along this road called life, occasionally a gal will find herself a little lost. And when that happens, I guess she has to let go of the coulda, shoulda, woulda, buckle up and just keep going.” --SJP


I hope everyone had a great and successful weekend!
Taylor, Joseph, Sara, and Me

Sisters

My aunt's birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment